Personal Care/Memory Care at Windsor Gardens
At Windsor Gardens, we understand the importance of providing a safe, comfortable and secure environment for individuals who have special memory care needs, or who may need 24 hour nursing supervision. Our Personal Care/Nursing unit offers residents and their families the knowledge that every step has been taken to ensure that each resident’s needs are met in a loving and dignified manner.
Our mission is to provide an environment that respects and honors the personal dignity of our residents. We recognize and address the unique struggles of daily living with Alzheimer’s or other related dementias.
Our plan of care attempts to enhance a resident’s ability to maintain independence, nurtures a home-like environment, and cherishes life as a gift that is always meaningful. We welcome and encourage the involvement of family members and significant others as an essential part of our caregiving team. Our service planning is initiated upon admission as the Director of Nursing works with each new resident and their family members to assist them with education, self-care, and understanding the disease process. Dedicated staff assist residents in many ways, including bathing, dressing, grooming, and with other activities of daily living.
Services and Amenities
- Private and semi-private suites in a safe, custom designed home-like environment
- Personal Care Assessment completed upon admission, quarterly, and as needed to ensure the best service plan for your loved one
- Restaurant style dining with a variety of options; menus planned and approved by registered dietitian
- Rooms, colors, activities, and monitoring have been tailored to optimize independence and quality of life
- Medication Management/Administration and 24 hour nursing supervision daily
- 24-hour professional and caring staff
- Comprehensive dementia programming/activities personalized to meet each resident’s needs
- Complimentary in-home assessments and personal consultations
- On-site outpatient/home health physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- On site Medical Director- weekly visits by physician and nurse practitioner, on call 24 hours a day